What Are Cookies?
Cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
More About The Cookies We Use
Our Own Cookies
- Remembering your search settings
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. whether you declined to use our app or take our survey)
There is no way to prevent http://premier-pharmacy.com/product-category/anti-fungal/ these cookies being set other than to not use our website.
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily like or share our content with the likes of Facebook and Twitter, we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network, and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
- Google Analytics
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser’s settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our website (along with a large proportion of the rest of the Internet), as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser, you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective, by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.